Monday, June 25, 2018

Pink Day! - Aso Piniki

Over the last weekend, the nation celebrated National Pink Day - ๐ŸŽ‰
If you didn't get a chance to, here are some ideas - this link includes Pink chocolate chip cookies
Pink or Piniki is my favorite color!! I've gathered everything I could find that is pink to celebrate the prettiest color in the rainbow (yes, I know its not in the rainbow but it should be)

Let's get pink'd out and honor   ☻♥Lanu Piniki ♥☻




 


Leave a comment  me what your favorite color is ๐Ÿ˜Š
Back to Home Page ๐Ÿก

1 comment:

  1. Pink is my favorite color too! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Ata ma Igoa mai le Tusi Paia ~ Bible Worksheets ๐Ÿ•‡

 More bible worksheets for our fanau.  Ia manuia taualumaga o Aperila ๐ŸŽ•๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’ฎ⚘ ๐Ÿ•‡ ** find the rest of the worksheets here:  Ata mai le Tusi P...