Monday, July 8, 2019

⛱Summer Counting - Numera ๐ŸŒž le sama ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ€ง Greetings!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

If I haven't mentioned this before, I'll say it now. Summer is my FAV๐ŸŒžRITE time of year!!⛱
I was born in Iuni/June so maybe that's why I L๐Ÿ’œVE summer months ๐Ÿ–
Geminis are also direct tropical signs according to the astrological chart ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’— ♊
And lastly, I was born on an island where it is hot year round ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ
So now that I'm in my element, I do what I do best in the warm months -
I go to the beach and lay near the water ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ด
There's an irresistible pull of the waves that is overpowering and mesmerizing...I dont even jump in (Lake Michigan is fresh water, I'm a salt-water kinda gal ๐ŸŠ )
- I just sit on the sand and stare at the glistening waves.
Besides, summer months in the Mid-west only last a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ.
Then its back to cold and blistering snow ⛄
So here I have for you some summer-inspired worksheets.
I have created some previously and you can find them ⇨here ⇦
and I haven't been too productive lately.
I'm busy being a beach bum ๐Ÿ˜Ž⛱
๐Ÿ’‹,
~h



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ata ma Igoa mai le Tusi Paia ~ Bible Worksheets ๐Ÿ•‡

 More bible worksheets for our fanau.  Ia manuia taualumaga o Aperila ๐ŸŽ•๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’ฎ⚘ ๐Ÿ•‡ ** find the rest of the worksheets here:  Ata mai le Tusi P...