Friday, January 31, 2020

Tausaga Palota - Election Year ❎

Talofa!!
2020 is election year!! and coming from a politically active family, I talk to my kids about the importance of exercising their civic duty by voting.
But before that, I encourage them to stay informed on current issues and topics. They have the power to move their country a certain way and influence leaders.

I have 2 eligible voters this year and although this is not a political blog - I still want to share that I am throwing my full support behind......๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿ™Š
Well - lets just say I respect a candidate that loves MATH (Make America Think Harder) ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes - I've heard so many pundits and comments about the impossibility of a victory but I must say, the platform of issues touch so many in the community I serve that I find it hard to sit back and stay silent.

I am swept up in the wave ๐ŸŒŠ and would love nothing better than for our country to move in the right direction ↣ Not Left, ← Not Right, → Forward ↑ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Rock the vote!! ๐Ÿ–‰
~h


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ata ma Igoa mai le Tusi Paia ~ Bible Worksheets ๐Ÿ•‡

 More bible worksheets for our fanau.  Ia manuia taualumaga o Aperila ๐ŸŽ•๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’ฎ⚘ ๐Ÿ•‡ ** find the rest of the worksheets here:  Ata mai le Tusi P...