Thursday, September 26, 2019

Faamalositino - Fitness Day ๐Ÿ‹

๐Ÿ˜ Hello everyone!
I am quite late in posting this because yesterday was National Women's Health and Fitness Day ๐Ÿ’ช
but I hope you can forgive me especially since we should be concerned about fitness and health year-round ๐Ÿ‘Œ
At any rate - here are our vocabulary words dedicated not just to women but to men and children - all age/size ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am taking advantage of the warm weather ☀ by exercising outdoors ๐Ÿƒ-
meanwhile, it is fall sports time so its been soccer/volleyball mom duty for me ๐Ÿ⚽
I hope you find this post helpful in reminding the kiddos how important it is to stay healthy
Ma ia to'aga e faamalositino ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’ƒ


Share your favorite work-out routine or something you like to do with the kids ๐Ÿ‘




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ata ma Igoa mai le Tusi Paia ~ Bible Worksheets ๐Ÿ•‡

 More bible worksheets for our fanau.  Ia manuia taualumaga o Aperila ๐ŸŽ•๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’ฎ⚘ ๐Ÿ•‡ ** find the rest of the worksheets here:  Ata mai le Tusi P...