Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Color Day๐Ÿ– Aso Lanu

Greetings Lovelies!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
It has been awhile since I've posted ๐Ÿ˜ I apologize but I am in my busy season at work.
Additionally, we have resumed A'oga Samoa in our neck of the woods and it has been very exciting working with the kids ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Speaking of seasons, this time of year is the prettiest in the Mid-West. The leaves start to change color and sunsets are remarkable ๐Ÿ‚
Today just happens to be National Color Day ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“ -
Colors can affect our moods and the way we feel at any given time. Studies have shown us how certain colors have a warming effect, others are more calm etc. I just cant imagine a world without color.
I believe it to be true because bright colors make me smile no matter how stressed I feel ๐Ÿ˜
So I have here some coloring worksheets for the kids - let the young artists express themselves while you explore the use of color in your life๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’›



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ata ma Igoa mai le Tusi Paia ~ Bible Worksheets ๐Ÿ•‡

 More bible worksheets for our fanau.  Ia manuia taualumaga o Aperila ๐ŸŽ•๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’ฎ⚘ ๐Ÿ•‡ ** find the rest of the worksheets here:  Ata mai le Tusi P...